Friday, May 14, 2010

Japan Quiver


I'm flying out to Japan, Thursday next week for 19 days. Going to check out the Greenroom Festival and the Japanese Fish Fry. Hopefully get a bit of surfing in too.
I realised after my trip to Noosa earlier this year that my boards were getting a little battle worn so I've put the above 3 boards together over the last month, fitting them in the spaces between my custom orders plus a bit of overtime.
From Left: 5'7" x 20 1/8" x 2 1/8" Stringerless Styrofoam/Epoxy Verve, 5'7" x 20 1/8" x 2 1/8" Stringerless Styrofoam/Epoxy Volta, 6'0" x 18 1/4" x 2" Vector.

5 comments:

  1. boards look sick! love the colours on the vector.... have a sweet trip bro
    Lukew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luke,

    hope everythings good for you bro and your getting some waves. Hopefully catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yew. Three new sticks. You must be frothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. got to be the most attractive quiver i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nathan, yeah I am frothing. Just had my last day in at the factory today for a bout three weeks. I feel exhausted but good. Hope your doing well bro and the ear is all good.

    And thanks Melly for the encouragement. I hope they all ride well!

    ReplyDelete