Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Vibe.


Last weekend I went to the Snowy contest at Manly in Sydney and competed in 3 events the opens, old mal and the fish. I dropped into Sage's factory on the way down to pick up a couple of twin keel fishes, a high performance Verve and a Vibe. The waves were pretty fun but a little full so I chose to ride the Vibe which is a little more traditional and quite a cruisy board to ride. It went amazing allowing me to really draw out long driving turns. My choice to ride the Vibe provailed as I came away with a first place trophy, I think I may be spending a little more time on this board. My friends Isaac Fields and Isabelle braly both came on the road trip and also came away with wins in the open womens and the old mal.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Brett. Like the shot of you surfing the Vibe too... sick.

    congrats to Isaac and Isabell too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett..... yewwwwwwww!
    I've got a stack more pics mate.... will flick em through once i've been through em all.
    Bevo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeha that shot is sick,
    loving the pulled back.

    ReplyDelete