Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Buddy Joe - Having Some Fun



My friend Joe ordered a custom 9'3" Longboard quite a few months back now. It's not a log, and not a High Performance Longboard, but somwhere in between.
Says Joe "I'm really enjoying the board. I like the functional blend of old and new. It can be surfed a bit more traditional and upright, but has the ability to make sections that a log probably wouldn't. But that doesn't mean I'm still not dreaming and scheming up my next longboard! "
These pics are of Joe on recent raodtrip up the coast and taken by Jason Smith. Jason's got a sweet blog with some interesting pics. Click here to take a look.

1 comment:

  1. hey Sage, thanks for the post. that trip was so much fun, amping for some lined up waves like that again soon...

    ReplyDelete